Purdue University Cytometry Laboratories (PUCL) was established in 1988 and has been a focal center for the field of cytometry every since. A few years ago, we made the decision to join labs with Dr. V. Jo Davisson's group to create a more interdisiplinary group. There are around 20 people within the group and we focus on interdisciplinary projects that cover basic biology through to practical biomedical engineering. An important philosophical component of our center is that we share our educational materials. Our lectures, tutorials, software are all always made available to our scientific colleagues and to students and teachers everywhere.
J. Paul Robinson: Brief Bio; full CV;
- Recent Publications from PUCL
- Current research projects at PUCL
- Image and 3D Reconstruction Research Areas
- Time-lapse Confocal Reflection Imaging
- Sperm sorting using magnetic beads