Cytometry: Communications in Clinical Cytometry

Brian Mayall (mayall@cc.ucsf.edu)
Mon, 4 Aug 1997 11:05:31 -0700

--MimeMultipartBoundary

Dennis:

Cytometry: Communications in Clinical Cytometry is automatically available
at all institutional libraries that subscribe to Cytometry.

Note that the reference was incorrectly given as Communications in Clinical
Cytometry - there is no such journal. All CCC references should be to the
appropriate Cytometry volume number. To be complete, it can be given as
Cytometry (Communications in Clinical Cytometry): etc.

Hope this helps

Brian Mayall
Editor-in-Chief

***********************************
>As this journal is not available in our extensive library system at the
>University of California, could you perhaps hint at the protocol used?
>
>I have the Cytometry 8:23-239 (1987) paper by Beisker, Dolbeare and Gray,
>(and the Carnegie,J.A.,et al Journal of Histochemistry and
>Cytochemistry:244 pp308-310, 1980) but have been afraid to try the
>borohydride. Sigma tech support wasn't very encouraging.
>
>How long is the NaBH4 stable in PBS?
>
>Dennis
>* Dennis J. Young Voice : (619) 822-0407 *
>* Flow Cytometry Core Facility FAX : (619) 822-0412 *
>* University of California, San Diego USA e-mail: djyoung@ucsd.edu *
>* http://www-core.ucsd.edu/flow-core.html *
>_________________________________
>Subject: Re: Autofluoorescence problems
>Author: Karenrt@AOL.COM at @UCSD
>Date: 7/27/97 4:47 PM
>

>There is a very recent article on this subject in the latest issue of
>Communic
>ations in Clinical Cytometry:
>
>Mosiman VL, Patterson BK, Canterero L, Goolsby CL. Reducing cellular
>autofluorescence in flow cytometry: an in situ method. Communications in
>Clinical Cytometry, Vol 30, No 3, 15 June 97, 151-156.
>
>Hope this helps!
>
>Karen Tamul, MS, MT(ASCP)SI
>Mid-Atlantic Sales Representative
>Caltag Laboratories
>Phone/Fax: (301) 540-3712
>E-mail: karenrt@aol.com
>

>>-- Saved internet headers (useful for debugging)
>>From: Karenrt@AOL.COM
>>Date: Sun, 27 Jul 1997 16:47:15 -0400 (EDT)
>>cc: cytometry@flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu
>>Subject: Re: Autofluoorescence problems