Re: changing the legends

Mahesh Bhalgat (MaheshBhalgat@probes.com)
Fri, 08 Aug 1997 10:14:28 -0700

I have come across the same problem. What you can do is to enter the
axes titles that you would like in the parameter description section
before you start acquiring. For files that have already been acquired
try the cut and paste method.

Mahesh K. Bhalgat, Ph.D.
Staff Scientist and Flow Cytometry Products Manager,
Molecular Probes, Inc.
Oregon