Subject: Lymph Node Dissociation Methods
From: Bill Justice <bjustice@kumc.edu> at smtplink-nedh
Date: 7/29/97 06:35 AM

Hello,

I am asking this question on behalf of another flow cytometry operator at our
institution.

This is a very basic question. When processing lymph node for L/L panels, what
are other labs doing to mechanically process the node?

Tissue Homogenizers?
scissors and scalpels?
pushing through wire mesh?
What?

What are the pitfall and potential problems with difference techniques?

Thanks.

Bill Justice
Flow Cytometry/PC Support
KUMC Clinical Labs