Les feuilles mortes sont tombes... sur ma voiture aussi, ici en Australie!!

Bob Ashcroft (cytomat@netcore.com.au)
Fri, 19 Sep 1997 12:13:57 +1000

Good one Paul,
Why not share it?
Just have Howie record it and put it on the home page asa clip!!
Then we WILL have our own Irving Berlin!!
Cheers

-----Original Message-----
From: J.Paul Robinson [SMTP:robinson@flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu]
Sent: Friday, September 19, 1997 3:42 AM
To: cytometry@flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu; Bob Ashcroft
Subject: RE: Apoptosis... J'ai tombe aussi....

>Lovely Howard, but what is that (C) for at the end?

Actually Bob, its Howard's little symbol reminding him to cought (c)- I
have this on good authority as I heard a personal rendition of Apoptosis in
C on Monday!!!

Paul
J.Paul Robinson, Ph.D., Professor of Immunopharmacology
Director, Purdue University Cytometry Laboratories
Purdue University Phone:(765)-4940757 FAX: (765)-4040517
EMAIL: robinson@flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu WEB: http://www.cyto.purdue.edu