RE: Do I NEED a PowerMac?

Houston, Jim (Jim.Houston@STJUDE.ORG)
Fri, 12 Sep 1997 13:45:26 -0500

Claude: The upgrade, though expensive is worth the price. The MAc gives
you so much more computing power that is not available with the HP
system. You can design better data layouts with annotations, arrows
etc. All of this is exportable to word processing or graphic software
products for publication quality output. Cellquest does not handle
crosstalk compensation, however a hardware module can be purchased that
will enable you to do so. Data is easily exportable to PC disk for
off-line analysis. Overall the Mac is much more flexible and is suited
for almost every need.

I apologize for sounding like a salesman.

Jim Houston