Subject: Mac upgrades for FACScans
From: Julie Auger <jauger@flowcity.bsd.uchicago.edu> at +inet
Date: 09/04/1997 2:09 PM

Hi all-
I am at last going to upgrade my FACScans from the HP systems to BD's Mac
based system. Anyone who has any words of advice or condolences, please
speak up! The current systems offered by BD are 7100 and 7600. They are
no longer manufactured by Apple, but of course BD is selling them as their
latest system. Has anyone tried the CellQuest software and instrument
interface on Mac 6500 or 7300? I am especially interested if anyone has
run the BD software with MacOS 8 or 7.5.5?

Thanks in advance -
Julie
****
Julie A. Auger voice: 773-702-9212 lab
Director, Flow Cytometry Facility 773-702-9261 office
University of Chicago fax: 773-702-3701
5841 S. Maryland Ave. MC-1089
Chicago, IL 60637 e-mail: jauger@flowcity.bsd.uchicago.edu