Re: regression analysis of flow data

Ray Hicks (rh208@cus.cam.ac.uk)
Fri, 29 Aug 1997 11:49:37 +0100

Hi,

I'm not sure how you'd do the analysis, but if you want an ascii file with
your data in a spreadsheet-readable form, you can use FCS Assistant to
export it from your FCS data file.

FCS Assistant is shareware and is available from my server (address at
bottom of the page) and a couple of mirrors (adresses on my server).

Ray

At 1:13 pm -0400 28/8/97, Pizzo,Eugene wrote:
>Quick question:
> I'd like to perform regression analysis of DNA content and cell surface
>antigen fluorescence intensity. What is the best strategy to do this kind
>of analysis? Is it possible to obtain the raw data from Cell Quest and then
>import that data into a spreadsheet or statistics package? Any information
>would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Kevin Bittman

Ray Hicks
|University of Cambridge |Tel 01223 330149 |
|Department of Medicine |Fax 01223 336846 |
|Level 5, Addenbrookes Hospital |e-mail <rh208@cus.cam.ac.uk> |
|Hills Road Cambridge |Web http://facsmac.med.cam.ac.uk |
|CB2 |ftp server ftp://131.111.80.78 |
|UK | |