Re: Commercial QC Products for Leukemia/Lymphoma Immunophenotyping?

PLM Enterprises and Designs (plem@erols.com)
Wed, 06 Aug 1997 14:40:48 -0400

Theresa,

Try contacting the ATCC...sorry, don't have the address, but they are a
bank of thousands of cell lines from which you can purchase.

(A'flowin' just down the road from you!......)

P. Echeagaray
Flow Cytometry Services
Southern Research Frederick
Frederick MD