RE: Calcium data analysis

Dan Smith (DJS@ALLP.COM)
Wed, 09 Oct 96 16:43:00 PDT

I've used Multitime (indirectly) and had very nice results looking at
Calcium Flux data.
Dan Smith
San Diego
{Subject: Calcium data analysis
{Date: Wednesday, October 09, 1996 3:54PM
{
{
{
{Hello Flowers,
{ I would like to know if anyone knows of a program that I may use to
{analyze calcium data collected on a FacStar plus with a HP computer
system.
{ I previously used COTFIT and KINPRO programs on the Vax system. I also
{have a MAC, but there is know time parameter in the Cellquest software. I

{would like to be able to retrieve data points, and create a plot. I am
{currently looking at a demo disk of Multitime. Any suggestions are
{appreciated.
{
{
{