Re: Control Module for FacStar Plus

Joseph Webster (J.Webster@centenary.usyd.edu.AU)
Mon, 29 Sep 1997 12:15:03 +1000

Dear Dorothy,
You neglected to tell us what kind/model of laser.

One thought:
Has anyone looked at the power supply voltage & stability?
I suspect if the voltage is low, or if it drops during the startup
current surge, it would have that sort of effect...
Line fluctuations could also explain why it's sometimes better/worse
than other times.

Good Luck, Joseph.

--
Joseph Webster