Re: RE>Antibody bearing liposomes

Dennis J. Young (djyoung@ucsd.edu)
Tue, 09 Sep 1997 12:45:40

Sandra
Don't forget the 10 year old method of using ONLY fluorescent liposomes to
increase the signal @50 times:
Truneh and Machy, Cytometry, 1987 Nov, 8(6):562-7.

At 10:41 AM 9/9/97 +0000, you wrote:

09.09.1997
> 10:35 Uhr
>RE>Antibody bearing liposomes
>Hi Sandra,
>Alexander Scheffold developed a method for fluorescent and magnetic
staining of cells.
>It is published in Immunotechnology.
>
>Alexander Scheffold, Stefan Miltenyi, Andreas Radbruch
>Magnetofluorescent liposomes for increased sensitivity of immunofluorescence
>Immunotechnology 1 (1995) 127-137
>
>Good luck,
>Alexander Horst
>
>AlexanderH@Miltenyi Biotec.de
>
>--------------------------------------
>Date: 08.09.1997 21:12 Uhr
>To: cyto-inbox
>From: iris02.biocine.it!nuti
>
>Hello Flowers,
>has anybody experience about antibodies bearing liposomes containing the
>soluble fluorocrome that increases the fluorescence signal?
>We are very interested to know how this system works!!
>Thanks a lot SANDRA NUTI

Dennis

* Dennis J. Young Voice : (619) 822-0407 *
* Flow Cytometry Core Facility FAX : (619) 822-0412 *
* University of California, San Diego USA e-mail: djyoung@ucsd.edu *
* http://www-core.ucsd.edu/flow-core.html *