Re: Liver cell revisted

PLM Enterprises and Designs (plem@erols.com)
Sat, 16 Aug 1997 23:16:43 -0400

One thing I noticed when I was separating hepatocytes (via a different
method) was that if I put the cells into a cold environment, as in ice,
the cells would die....in the process the nuclei separated from the
cytoplasm.Therefore, my question is this: is it possible that these are
fractionated pieces of the cell you are seeing? The nuclei are quite
large as I remember.

P. Echeagaray