Re: CyChrome & PerCP

Paul J. Jansen (zinetti@acpub.duke.edu)
Wed, 4 Sep 1996 15:54:36 -0400 (EDT)

Well, we have used both CyChrome and PcP, and we like PcP. CyChrome was
very bright and made compensation a nightmare, whereas PcP was dimmer,
yet this resulted in much easier compensation. BD FACscan one laser is
the machine we use.
CAVEAT: PcP is VERY expensive.
cya
BZ
ps your milage may vary, I was told that noone in thier right mind would
want to use the "dimmer" PcP, yet the results we get are very nice thank you.