Re: CELLQUEST

Matthias Haury (mhaury@pasteur.fr)
Mon, 6 Nov 1995 12:03:13 +0100

Hello,

We have had the same problem here a couple of times using a FACScan
(Cellquest 1.2.1), several users have aquired data in a series, and 1 or 2
of the samples are showing completely random data in the analysis (although
during the acquisition data looks fine..). So MaryAnn is not alone !!!!

I contacted BDIS in France, as well as in the US, concerning this problem,
but they haven't replied yet... I think this must be a problem related to
some memory screw up, because for us it only happened if people were
acquiring more than 100 000 cells

I hope the BDIS guys are on the list !!! And do something to solve this
soon.... I don't want to go back to our old HP LYSIS...

Matthias

Matthias Haury _/_/_/ _/_/_/ _/_/_/
Flowcytometry - Immunology _/ _/ _/ _/ _/
Institut Pasteur Paris _/ _/_/_/ _/_/_/
Email: mhaury@pasteur.fr _/ _/ _/
Tel: 33 (1) 40 61 31 29 _/_/_/ _/ _/
Fax: 33 (1) 45 68 86 39 INSTITUT PASTEUR PARIS