[Introduction to STEP]
[STEP Committee Members]
[Search for Keyword]
Detection of Viruses & Viral Products
Cancer Research Center Case Western Reserve University 10900 Euclid Avenue Cleveland, OH 44106-4494Laboratory Profile
Director: James W. Jacobberger, Ph.D.
1. Facilities available: Flow cytometry laboratory, tissue culture room, main prep laboratory.
Flow cytometry: Coulter Electronics Elite (3 lasers), Profile, and Ortho Cytofluorograf.
Computers: IBM PC computer systems, 1 small, old Mac.
3. Specialization areas: Assay of intracellular antigens including viral proteins. Cell cycle/cell proliferation analysis.
4. Training opportunities: Multi-parametric cell cycle analysis.
5. Special Courses Offered: None.
6. Graduate Program: Molecular Virology.
7. Local accomodations: Accommodations range from inexpensive to expensive. Several hotels / b & b close. Please contact us for specific details if interested in working in this laboratory.
8. Transportation: Airport connects to University via rapid transit. All the usual other means (rental car, taxi, etc. ).
9. Cost of training: Negotiable with director of facility, but every effort will be made to make it affordable.
James W. Jacobberger Cancer Research Center Case Western Reserve University 10900 Euclid Ave. Cleveland, OH 44106-4494 Phone: (216) 368-4645 FAX: (216) 368-3432 email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Mike Sramkoski Cancer Research Center Case Western Reserve University 10900 Euclid Ave. Cleveland, OH 44106-4494
Phone: (216) 368-5267